Precast concrete benchs are versatile and extremely durable that are suitable for schools, parks and commercial locations.
The bench is 6′ long with exposed aggregate legs and have a solid back and seat.
The Garibaldi Bench is available in a number of configurations:
• Legs are sealed exposed aggregate
• Plain concrete solid seat and back are smooth concrete, unsealed on top surface and acrylic sealed exposed aggregate on edges.
• Polished concrete solid seats and back are polished terrazzo finish, using 3/8″ Chilliwack river rock. Edges are exposed aggregate. Top and edge are sealed with acrylic sealer.
• Cedar slats are finished with Sikkens Cetol – 2 coats.
• Custom finishes available include coloured aggregates and integrally pigmented concrete.